Thursday, October 4, 2012

Namsan Hanok Village on Chuseok

Chuseok is the Korean version of Thanksgiving.  It lasts three days and Koreans tend to go to their hometowns and spend this time with their families.  Usually they have a lot of events going on in the city though for those who are still there and also for foreigners.  So, I spent the day at the Namsan Hanok Village and was able to see several performances! I took some video:



 
This video below ends with one of the performers coming towards me because they asked me to be part of their performance! I was suppose to toss the spinning plate towards the guy, and he was suppose to catch it.  When I tossed it though, he ran at me and hugged me instead! Sneaky!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates